Daily Joe: 13 Favorite Halloween Movies
Updated: Oct 26
Good morning and welcome to the Monday Daily Joe!! This is the last Joe before Halloween so I thought for today's countdown, I'd do my favorite Halloween/Monster movies. In no particular order. This one will be highly visual.
Brynn's 13 Favorite Halloween Movies
1. Hocus Pocus. This is a much watch. I turn it on every Halloween at 6:00 when Trick-or-Treating starts. It usually finishes right about the end of Trick-or-Treats.
2. The Mummy. This is one of my favorite Brendan Fraser movies, just scary enough for me and I kinda like Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy)
3. Warm Bodies. A good light-hearted zombie movie with an HEA. Very cute and not too graphic.
4. World War Z. But speaking of graphic... I LOVE this movie. I watch it a couple times a year, actually.
5. Zombieland. Speaking of zombies, we might as well group them together. This one is funny, gory...has a Bill Murrey cameo.
6. Practical Magic. This one was so sad and yet funny at the same time. It has four of my favorite actresses in it, too. What's better than that?
7. Beastly. Alright...I'll admit it's not really a monster movie or a Hallowwn movie, but I just feel like it belongs here.
8. Hotel Transylvania. If you didn't know I was eclectic, you do now. This one is just fun. In fact, I think I might cue it up tonight.
9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's campy and funny and Luke Perry... Don't hate me for it, but I like the movie more than the TV show.
10. Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci.
11. Poltergeist. Generally, I'm anti-scary movies, but this movie is one of my exceptions. Some of you will say it's not scary at all, but it's about as scary as I go.
12. Bram Stoker's Dracula. Just creepy enough and as I mentioned before... This Dracula makes sense.
13. Addam's Family (actually, it's a toss up with Addam's Family Values. I like them equally.) Anjelica Huston...Christina Ricci...Raul Julia. Definitely a fun time!
And there you have it, my 13 recommendations for the spookiest time of year (for those who don't like it TOO spooky).
Today, October 25, 2021
Did you know I had a book out yesterday?? You can find it HERE!
Today, I am writing on Soldier. Just about done! And starting on Room 15: Making Her Obey. They are both up for preorder. It's interesting getting back into the groove of writing a reverse harem book. But as they say, it's a lot like riding a...bike. We're all figuring it out. Expect this one to be A LOT smexxxier than recent books.
Happy Monday! You've got this!!